Friday 14 November 2008

never work with children or animals...





I've been receiving some lovely, lovely photos of Little Bird models. We spent a frustrating afternoon at the beach trying to take some photos of our girl modeling the shirts for the website. However after about half an hour of cajoling, bribery and finally beating my fists into the sand I decided that product shots might work better... How do Mini Boden do it? How many sweets do you think they have on standby? I went through a whole packet of Party Rings and some left-over chocolate birthday cake to get these shots and what happens, she runs off in her knickers, some loyalty to her mother's blossoming business...

Thanks for your photos, please keep them coming, they all look so fabulously gorgeous in their tee shirts! And your kind words keep me smiling

Joanna x

No comments: