Friday 24 October 2008

a GREAT BIG thank you


The year before last I announced my intentions to start this business. All I had was the name and a few vague ideas but I decided that if I told all my family, friends and work colleagues what I intended to do then I would have no option but to actually do it. I simply thought that people would ask how it was going and I'd have to be sure to make some kind of progress in order to keep face, what I didn't plan was the incredible support that everybody has given, the great ideas, business contacts, advice, feedback, joining an on-line community through brownpaperandstring and flickr, the gee-ing along from friends when things moved slowly or went wrong and then later the support from other small businesses run by mums. The journey has been a long one but thanks to my wonderful family and friends it has been full of joy.

So thanks to you all, here I am finally armed with a selection of beautifully made and printed organic cotton tee shirts all ready to open our virtual shop doors and welcome you along for the next bit of the ride...

Joanna x


4 comments:

worldofemma said...

Hooray from me too! it looks so lovely. well done you clever ol stick. it been lovely keeping up with your progress. I wish you all the luck in the world. x

Joanna said...

Ah thank you ladies, you know most of that big thank you was to you x

worldofemma said...

It's arrived! Thank you so much for the very exciting parcel that arrived. Evie was chuffed to bits. The stickers and balloons were such a delight too. The quality of the top is wonderful and fits beautifully. I will post up some pictures as soon as I get a chance. Keep your eyes peeled and I am spreading the word....little bird is fab!!!

Joanna said...

I'm so pleased she likes it Emma and thanks for spreading the word. I keep ripping O's coat off to show her tops when we're out, poor girl is constantly freezing! x